Thursday 27 August 2015

I have too often live after 2AM. When it is 2AM, go to sleep. We all know that nothing good happens after 2AM (what Ted's mom always said). But hear me out guys. This is going to be a short but seemingly endless essay (bcs Im blogging from my phone and I cannot seem to find a way to manage paragraphing. I swear I am good with Internet always but not with the mechanics of doing stuff. I suck guys. Anyway. What is it actually like to not sleep after 2AM? Sometimes, good things do happen after 2AM (suck it Ted). Like tonight. My friend wanted to talk to us and I could not believe what I did too. I have just given relationship advice (?!!?!??!) and my friends seem to think that I am getting mature. I always have been la ok :( I seemed manja a bit only but I am mature I swear guys!!! Hahahahaha. The day before yesterday I could not sleep at all. I laid down on my back and just soaked in the moment. It was not even special. I merely let myself dwell on my thoughts. Feels normal because that is what I do most of the time. Yet at 4AM something happened. I felt vulnerable. I felt sad. I felt depressed. There were too many negative emotions. Though it may seem that the notion of nothing good happens after 2AM is postulated to be true here, it was actually quite the opposite. It felt healthy to feel those emotions. Here I am now, lying sideways, typing on my phone after gulping a couple of pink paracetamols, still unable to sleep. But my animated mind is speaking. I have to listen. And maybe I need to hear a voice of reason too. And at 4AM, that voice of reason also soothes me. It felt like the monstrosity of my thoughts are swallowed. I cried still. Yet it was strangely comforting. WAIT. No. It was not strange. It has only been too long since I allow another soul to see the wounds and blisters of my soul. And I cry. I cry and cry. But good things do happen after 4AM. Good things like comfort and calmness. I may be alone but I am at ease. Today I watched the movie The Pursuit of Happyness (yeah it was spelled like that, with a y and if you want to know y (why heheh) you have to watch it!) and not to give spoilers but that story is moving! Definitely worth watching and I am glad I did. It helped me re-orientate and re-evaluate my life somehow. 

--Basically it is a mixture of the things that happen in a day. And today actually feels kind of good- I hope tomorrow will be good too. Even if I cannot go to bed after 2AM, I know good things happen. I got no worries in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment