Friday 10 April 2015

A picture will not be able to capture the beauty of a moment.



But a picture allows us to keep the memory. Pictures alone are not enough for me. I write. I write to magnify little moments and little things. I write because that is what I do better. This picture is one I took a year ago. So many have changed and I never regret the changes. The moon too, changed in its phases. Religiously change as the system dictates. The system He created.

I admire its consistency.

In literature, we learn symbolism. Among its many interpretations, I like how the moon has an enchanting quality. The night may be dark but with moonlight, the darkness becomes a little less mystifying and a little more romantic. Not in the lovers sense but the atmosphere- there is a sense of connection with the ethereal world. I find the connection beautiful. There is something special too, in how the moon makes the stars look more beautiful than they are. Paired together, they are the making of a perfect mental picture.

Someone told me yesterday that he likes the moon when it is covered by the clouds. The day before, the moon was reddish, he said. I can only imagine the moon's blush until come a time it does again. He wished I had seen it and as he spoke with bright enthusiasm, I wish I had too. To share the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment