Thursday 21 May 2015

I am that obsessed older sister.



Internet, this is my sister Nik Nur Iman Nasuha.

I picked the wrap jubah (with pink miniature flower details) she wears in this picture. I also fixed the shawl for her because she insisted to wear one like me. The thing about having a baby sister is that sometimes you get reaaaally annoyed when she disturbs your me-time. Especially when she disturbs your me-time.

But it times like this- when I am alone, listening to jazz song, mindlessly lying on the bed- that I miss her the most. I like that she listens to my jibber-jabber. I like that she hugs me when I want to be hugged. I like that she also reminds me how grown up I am. Because truth is, deep down, I am so much bothered about it. Growing up. She makes it comforting; sometimes, simple words she says gives me so much motivation and happiness. Because I know she is always genuinely truthful. And she loves and adores me just like I her. 

"Ayong, adik nak baca buku. Pergi la belajar. Bye"

...

"K" 

Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment