Wednesday 22 April 2015

I like how Google has special animations for special days.



Coral is a freaking animal. Did not know that...

The closer the exam, the more stressed out I get. The more stressed out I get, the longer I spent on the sejadah. The longer I spent on the sejadah, the more I realised that I am capable of stretching my limits. I stumbled upon an article the other day, about being out of comfort zones. The essence is basically: if you feel uncomfortable, you are making a progress. You are growing as a person. It kind of reminds me to this one quote I like by Winston Churchill- "If you are going through hell, keep going". 

Hell yes, I am going through a worldly hell.

When I cannot stand it anymore, I let myself drift into a creative space. I write. I play my ukulele albeit out of tune. I play with Photoshop. Sometimes I let myself drift into finding inspirations. I browse the Internet. I stare at the sky (or the ceiling). I shower longer. I attempt new yoga poses. I watch YouTube videos.

I like how creative Google is. I like the art of creating because it is not hard to master. Behind a creation is an inspiration. Behind an aesthetically-pleasing creation is an aesthetically-pleasing person. Everybody can create. Anybody can appreciate. You cannot please everyone. But you can please yourself. If you find yourself in a starting point, then start. You are bound to complete it and reach an end. If you find yourself unable to be conventionally-sophisticated, then be simple. You are bound to love yourself more and embrace your strength. 

Wanna know what Leo da Vinci said? "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication". You will never know if you never try what you want to try. Here is to stretching limits we impose on ourselves. These limits are mere artificial human constraints. Be brave and be creative. 

Don't be afraid, creativity is subjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment